Friday, May 1, 2009

New Arrival!


It seems like everyone around me is having adorable little babies. Photos of these new sweeties are arriving in my inbox daily. Oh no, don't jump to any conclusions. I will not go down that route again in my lifetime. Still, I somehow can't feel a little jealous that they get to show off their new precious arrivals.


Now it's my turn to show off my new arrival.



Isn't she cute?

Yes, my compost bin is a she. Who else but a girl could take a bunch of junk and turn it into rich soil?

After a long winter of pouring kettles of boiling water on the compost pile to make room. I thought it was time for a sibling.


My girls are getting along famously!

3 comments:

TheGreenRealtor said...

I can't wait for my new arrival!

Drew Dekker said...

Just so you know, you can get these at recyclingcontainer.com for about $60 or through Busch Systems, the company that makes all the blue boxes and recycling stations.

Akkire said...

awesome! you go gruppie! how do your bins work? i've not seen bins like those before...